Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Local weather reports

454K views 9K replies 172 participants last post by  bangster 
#1 ·
Good morning all. I'll start for this second day of spring. Very windy with snow. In the teens. Spring, yeah right!

#8,877 ·
Landscapers were here yesterday to cut the grass, it's snowing pretty good out there now. Good thing the landscapers didn't come today, pretty sure snow isn't great for the lawnmowers :shrug:

#8,880 ·
It is a beautiful day here, tomorrow rain storm and monday SNOWWWWWWWW :? :shrug: :bang: :bang:

Everybody knows that I love snow but as a prediction for monday morning, I cannot believe it.

#8,881 ·
FRENCHY said:
It is a beautiful day here, tomorrow rain storm and monday SNOWWWWWWWW :? :shrug: :bang: :bang:

Everybody knows that I love snow but as a prediction for monday morning, I cannot believe it.
It is too late for snow!!! Even up there!!! :wacko:

#8,882 ·
Charles said:
FRENCHY said:

It is too late for snow!!! Even up there!!! :wacko:
I believe it, look at our weather here in southern Wi. over the next several days. No snow, but... :frozen:

#8,883 ·
Believe it or not it is snowing here, all the roofs are white :shock:
But no snow on the ground

#8,884 ·
I don't know if spring will ever get here. :shrug: I never remember it being this cold this late in the season. I'm sitting here in a sweat shirt and heavy jeans when I should be in shorts and a tee-shirt. I've got pent-up Escape detailing projects I've yet to start because it's either too cold or it's raining :mad:

#8,885 ·
Record or near record cold here in NJ too. Thank God it's supposed to warm up for the second half of the week and be beautiful this coming weekend :yahoo:

#8,891 ·
FRENCHY said:
I love playin' in the snow with my E :yes:
'Tis the seaon :wave: :yahoo:
Me too, but you've got to get out early because we have the best snow removal team around here. It's as if they lurk in the shadows, engines idling waiting for that first flake, then BAM, out they come :lol:

#8,895 ·
Charles said:
MadMax said:
FRENCHY said:
Another snow storm this morning :yahoo: :wave:
We got 12" yesterday. It wasn't a storm, but it just snowed constantly for 10 hours
But it's a DRY Cold!!!!! :frozen: :frozen: :frozen:
Yeah, just like the 12" of snow, dry :worry:

#8,896 ·
:frozen: :frozen:
How about a -31C this morning(-23,8F)
:frozen:

But my E remote start like a champ again :yahoo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.