Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

2020 Bronco!!!

26K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  MTNEscaped 
#1 ·
:yahoo:
officially official

See less See more
#2 ·
I knew you'd beat me to posting these Frenchy. Anyway I wonder if both will be revealed or just "announced".

#3 ·
:lol:
Rumors from Detroit few sources say the same thing : According to what we're hearing on the street, word is that the all-new Ford Bronco is going to make it debut tomorrow. There's just one catch: It will NOT be happening in Detroit at the Cobo Center. We're hearing that a select few will be taking a trip to Dearborn during day one to see the all-new Bronco.

Maybe our wait is over....

#5 ·
#6 ·
#7 ·
I've heard for awhile now that the Bronco would just be a refreshed Everest, which is fine because I really like the Everest, but it won't be the Wrangler killer everyone had hoped for :(

#9 ·
MadMax said:
I've heard for awhile now that the Bronco would just be a refreshed Everest, which is fine because I really like the Everest, but it won't be the Wrangler killer everyone had hoped for :(
I wouldn't go s far to say the latter art of that sentence. Ford has confirmed this will be a body-on-frame 4 door SUV. They also have said that people have a certain expectation when it comes to the bronco name plate. I have hopes that it'll be a decent off-roader

#12 ·
#15 ·
#16 ·
Well, that article made the Bronco clear as mud. The pics say it's a "mule" which means it won't look like the pics. The article references a leak from awhile ago that says it will be a 4-door Troller, but it probably won't be and the Ford guy says you'll recognize it as a true Bronco, which means what? Is OJ sitting in the back seat? :shrug:

#18 ·
https://www.tfltruck.com/2018/09/2020-f ... s-redback/

News: 3 and 5 doors Bronco and Redback new model?

If the frame is coming from Canada for the Bronco and the Ranger, think or expect Alluminum because a company here already make the frame and body for the F series
Interesting :shades: :)P

#20 ·
Pics leak for Dealer:
Zoom in folks, report said that this is the baby Bronco..

The shadow of the baby Bronco seems like the Bronco

Attachments

#26 ·

How is there no talk about this today?? :bump:

[mod]I used my Moderator Superpowers for good this evening by doing the tweaking required for the YouTube tags. Admin - Charles[/mod]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.