Daylight savings time???

Help with the site is just a click away. Check here!

Re: Daylight savings time???

Postby Charles - March 31st, 2016, 8:56 am

If you notice that the time displayed on your computer does not match that shown on the forum, follow the helpful hint shown below in the quoted post.

That includes moderators!!! :yes: :hyst:

Charles wrote: :bump:

Since Daylight Saving Time starts tomorrow here in the US, you may notice that the forum time is different than is shown on your computer.

Here is how to fix that.

You need to go to the User Control Panel and then choose the "Board Preferences" tab. Then click "Yes" at the spot shown.

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby MadMax - March 31st, 2016, 9:30 am

Thanks, like with my cars, I keep forgetting how to change the clocks :doh: :lol:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Postby FRENCHY - November 6th, 2016, 8:17 am

Charles wrote:If you notice that the time displayed on your computer does not match that shown on the forum, follow the helpful hint shown below in the quoted post.

That includes moderators!!! :yes: :hyst:

Since Daylight Saving Time starts tomorrow here in the US, you may notice that the forum time is different than is shown on your computer.

Here is how to fix that.

You need to go to the User Control Panel and then choose the "Board Preferences" tab. Then click "Yes" at the spot shown.

:bump:
15 YEARS OF DRIVING FORD ESCAPE
2011 Ford Escape LTD Tuxedo Black Metallic-EX RIDE, 3 other Escape, My Father has my ex 2008 E Limited
-I am sold with Ford, sorry other brand - I try your car everytime before buying a Ford.

Pics of my E viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7758&start=30#p366903
FRENCHY
Sympatico Modérateur, membre du comité d'accueil, et la première affiche sur le quatrième serveur de E-C

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Frenchy
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape Limited/SAP
My vehicle's name: TFO(The Fourth One)

Postby feh2goup - November 9th, 2016, 8:41 pm

Actually, my Escape has the easiest clock setting function I've ever used in a car. Turn the radio on, push the "clock" button, use the station selector buttons to punch in the time, and leave it for a few seconds before turning off the radio.

As for the time change, it's just a nuisance. Whether or not kids go or come home from school also depends on the latitude, after all. I got fouled up this year for an early meeting because I guessed wrong whether my watch and phone updated automatically. (Both did, I set the alarm only on the phone, but the phone updated despite my attempt to set offline it to prevent an update. Then because it was offline, the other parties were unable to contact me to find out where I was.) At least the Escape had a predictable time display.
2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara JLX-L, ~Maroon Red
2009 Escape Hybrid Limited AWD, Black, bought Jan.2013
- replaced ambient temperature sensor
- replaced hvac blend door motor
- updated SYNC software
- replaced water pump
- brake job
- replaced steering column
- replaced TPMS sensor
- multiple rear hatch water leaks fixed
- rattle in dashboard resolved as loose bolt in steering column coupler
- replaced underbody a/c lines to rear hvac
- replaced backup sensor
- replaced sway bar links
- replaced one outer tie rod (105,000 miles)
- replaced right front wheel bearing
- replaced ball joints
- another brake job
feh2goup

E-C LEVEL 5

Postby Charles - March 12th, 2017, 7:26 am

It is that time of year again. If you are wondering why the time on the forum doesn't match that on your computer or phone, here is why.

Here is how to fix that.

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Postby rfruth - March 13th, 2017, 9:28 pm

Thought my new Escape might auto adjust for DST but NO (life is tough) :lol:
2017 Ti 2.0 4x2 300A (no custom wallpaper Sync3 ver 2, grrr)

rfruth

E-C LEVEL 2
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!
My vehicle: 2017 Escape FWD
My vehicle's name: Silver Bullet

Previous

Return to Directory Assistance