Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Meet Shadow!!!

8K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Charles 
#1 ·
The more things change, the more they stay the same!!!

As you can see, she is in Shadow Black instead of Frenchy's favorite color, Tuxedo Black Metallic. :yes:

She comes on 19 inch wheels and tires.

The interior is in Light Stone and the instrument panel is similar to the one in my 2014 Escape.

One pleasant addition is the inclusion of a Digital Speedometer. :yahoo:

The biggest change is SYNC3 instead of Sync with My Ford Touch.

Here is a shot of the Home Screen.

Another shot showing the Audio screen showing the Presets along the bottom of the screen.

One thing I would love to see on this particular Escape it would look terrific if we could get the 2017 Titanium Sport Appearance Package wheels (19 inch Black wheels) on this combination. :drool:

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats on the new ride! :beer: I saw the change in your signature and was wondering about that. So why the change back to an escape from the f-150?

#3 ·
I retired the F150 from towing when my wife & I bought the Class A motor home. Didn't have the cash to convert the truck to flat towing. So, we are looking to tow one of our FWD vehicles using a tow dolly in the near future.

Also was looking for better mileage than the F150. I also missed the Escape as well.

#5 ·
"The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go..."

Got that song in my head now. :D

Congrats on the new ride Charles! I hope it treats you well. :thumb:

#8 ·
MadMax said:
Congrats on the new E and "welcome home", Charles. 3rd gen looks especially nice in black :thumb: ... even without the "friggles blingy" :shrug:
Metallic :thumb:

#9 ·
Frenchy, that is hilarious "friggles blingy". Oh man, I'm using that one for sure lol.

Awesome Escape Charles!

#14 ·
FRENCHY said:
MadMax said:
Congrats on the new E and "welcome home", Charles. 3rd gen looks especially nice in black :thumb: ... even without the "friggles blingy" :shrug:
Metallic :thumb:
Oh, I knew what you meant. My last Jeep Grand Cherokee was in Black "friggles blingy" , or as my salesman called it "Sparkly Black"

It's really a gorgeous color :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.