Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Official Ford Customer Service "Out of the Office" Thread

83K views 139 replies 17 participants last post by  maurilio 
#1 ·
This thread is where any out of office notices will be posted including holidays and when the representative covering this board will be out.

Thanks!

Cory

#128 ·
Hello Ford Fam,

It's time for a vacay! :thumb: I'll be out of the office tomorrow, Tuesday May 5, 2015. I will return on Monday, May 11, 2015.

Don't hesitate to reach out us if you need assistance. My wonderful team members will be watching the forum while I'm away! :wave:

Tricia

#132 ·
Hello Everyone,

It's time for a vacation so off I go! I'll be out of the office July 30, 2015. I will return on Friday, August 07, 2015.

Have no fear; while I'm gone my wonderful colleagues will be happy to assist with any questions or concerns.

Try not to miss me too much, and have a great day! :thumb: :hi:

Tricia

#139 ·
Hey Ford Fam,

We will be away from the forum temporarily. If you guys need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook. If you need immediate assistance, please contact your dealer or the Customer Relationship Center. For the CRC, dial 1-800-392-3673 OR 1-800-232-5952 (TDD for the Hearing Impaired).

Thanks for your patience!

Tricia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.