Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Escape city decals are done!

47K views 60 replies 29 participants last post by  Mountain Escape 
#1 ·
Escape city window decals are finally done! These are vinyl transfer style decals. Very well made. If you have never applied these decals before then I would suggest checking out a how to video on U-tube or other site.They are not hard at all to put on. Took
me about 5 minutes, including cleaning the window.
To order, send e-mail to:
dudadesignsrc@comcast.net
Please write: Escape city window decal in subject line. Steve will provide you with payment info. The decals are 8.00 each and 2.00 for shipping. These come in a sturdy cardboard tube. So 2.00 is not a bad price. The shipping remains the same no matter how many decals you order. So if you order 2, you only pay 16.00 plus 2.00 for shipping.
And these are how they look:

See less See more
#34 ·
Does anyone know off hand if these are still available?

#35 ·
I don't know but you can ask Steve, check the first post of this thread for thecontact info. :thumb:

#42 ·
mikecolle said:
im curious who did the actual design, would love to support the site, but i have my own vinyl printer/cutter since i do all my own work, and have a deal with a certain vinyl company, how would i go about getting the vector for my car?
[mod]JP did the first design. I altered it slightly for the decal. Thanks for wishing to support the site but it would have been appreciated if you would have sought permission before spamming my thread. I contacted the vendor to see what's going on. I spent money to get the template made for these stickers.[/mod]

#46 ·
mikecolle said:
any objections to a second style design? (i have an artist that does all my logos and designs) might be cool to have more choices for different year vehicles (kinda like how the F-150 text changes over the years)
None at all. Just please send me a PM with your idea(s) first. So we can look at them before you post them. Since this is about our forum. I would feel better if I could share your ideas with the other mods and JP before it got posted.

#50 ·
MazdaShark said:
The email you posted originally is coming back as invalid domain when I try to send an email, has it changed?
I used the exact same email address I posted on the first page yesterday. And he got right back in touch with me. So it still works. You are using this email address?
dudadesignsrc@comcast.net

#51 ·
are these still available?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.