Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escape Locations!

244K views 971 replies 412 participants last post by  Spoone 
#1 ·
Figured I'd start a thread to see where the most Escapes are!

List your location (you don't have to be too specific now!) and maybe even where you purchased your escape if it is from another state/country.

I think will be fun to see where everyone is from and maybe we can cover all 50 states!

I'll get it started:

Bought my Escape from Manhattan Ford Lincoln Mercury located on New York's West Side!

#932 ·
FRENCHY said:
The maps is full for now, allowing only 250 pins.

[mod]Reminder : Our new criteria for being included in the Escape City Member Location Map is as follows. If you have been an active member (The definition of active is you have visited the City within the last year.), your location will be included in the Member Location map. If you choose NOT to visit the City for over a year, your pin on the map will be removed. thanks - Frenchy[/mod]

#936 ·
Colleen said:
We live in the small town of York, South Carolina. Actually we are on the outskirts, out in the country. :)

Our Mariner and Escape were both purchased in Rock Hill, SC ( a hop, skip, and a jump from us) at Clinton Family Ford. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. :thumb:
HEY I work at Clinton Family Ford! :thumb: :yahoo: Wow this was about 5 years ago. I just happened to click on this thread and notice this post. Haha! Rock Hill SC, here. Born and raised.

#939 ·
New member here!
Checking in from Pensacola, Florida....
Purchased my 2001 Escape XLT from a local used dealership (Auto Group Finance).

#942 ·
My location is Noord-Scharwoude, the Netherlands.
Could the first 100 wreck their Escape, so I could get on the map? :D :D

#943 ·
Greensboro North Carolina

#945 ·
We have an updated Escape City Active Member Location Map!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Note: if your username don't show over a certain city pin, that means more than one member live in the same city. Just press the pin point and press the arrow to see other username.

If you would like to be included on this map, all you have to do is reply to either the Escape Locations! thread.

If you have recently asked the mods to change your user name for any reason, please let me know and I will update your listing.

[mod]Reminder : Our new criteria for being included in the Escape City Member Location Map is as follows. If you have been an active member (The definition of active is you have visited the City within the last year.), your location will be included in the Member Location map. If you choose NOT to visit the City for over a year, your pin on the map will be removed. thanks - Frenchy[/mod]

#946 ·
Needs to get my Escape on the map!

Windsor, ON
Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.