Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Raptor grill has landed!!

149K views 221 replies 85 participants last post by  MadMax 
#1 ·
So its finally here and in my hands. It's not installed yet because I still have to send it out for chrome, I did mock it up over the oem grill and it looks sweet....
*****NOTE**** ANY QUESTIONS about the manufacturer or how and where to purchase this grill will handled through pm's ONLY*********, I will not respond to them on this thread,

Enjoy....

And to the other mods, I already cleared these pics with weebee... thanks again weebee

See less See more
#204 ·
Greetings PDC214,

So great make-over on your black Escape! I am doing the same here with an all black hybrid and was wondering where you got that Raptor grille? Could you possibly steer me to where I can get one? Totally changes the look of the car!

I really would appreciate it and will follow-up with a pic when finished. You can post here or at my Email

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving to you!

BSwanCA

#206 ·
BSwanCA said:
Greetings PDC214,

So great make-over on your black Escape! I am doing the same here with an all black hybrid and was wondering where you got that Raptor grille? Could you possibly steer me to where I can get one? Totally changes the look of the car!

I really would appreciate it and will follow-up with a pic when finished. You can post here or at my Email

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving to you!

BSwanCA
They are available from McNeil racing. Check out their website. Good luck!

#207 ·
pdc214 said:
Hey guys...so here is my grille (FINALLY). I need your honest opinions on what colors I should get it done. Please note that the grille is just propped up against the front grille...so it looks like it's popping out a ton.

I am trying to decide between
1. Just regular gloss black like my SAP grille now. Pros is that it matches my paint and wheels (which are the same exact black). Cons is that it might not look as good.
2. Matte black.
3. Either gloss or matte black with the FORD letters outlined in a thin stripe of blue.

And here is how my Escape looks right now for reference

Pdc214 do you mind me asking what wheel and tire setup you are running? Wheel specs? Spacers or no? And suspension mods? Absolutely love that look man

#208 ·
Ajbarbato15 said:
pdc214 said:
Hey guys...so here is my grille (FINALLY). I need your honest opinions on what colors I should get it done. Please note that the grille is just propped up against the front grille...so it looks like it's popping out a ton.

1. Just regular gloss black like my SAP grille now. Pros is that it matches my paint and wheels (which are the same exact black). Cons is that it might not look as good.
2. Matte black.
3. Either gloss or matte black with the FORD letters outlined in a thin stripe of blue.

Pdc214 do you mind me asking what wheel and tire setup you are running? Wheel specs? Spacers or no? And suspension mods? Absolutely love that look man
Pictures are disabled for new members on their first post. Here you go.

:hi: :welcome: :hi:

His wheels are Drag Wheels DR-33s I have the same. 40mm offset and 16s so same as factory. And I'd guess some BFG A/Ts

#209 ·
Escape94 said:
Ajbarbato15 said:
pdc214 said:

2. Matte black.

Pictures are disabled for new members on their first post. Here you go.

:hi: :welcome: :hi:

His wheels are Drag Wheels DR-33s I have the same. 40mm offset and 16s so same as factory. And I'd guess some BFG A/Ts
Thank you sir. What's the width on those wheels?

#211 ·
Not sure what you mean by width? :shrug: they are the same spec as the factory wheels.

Ginther said:
If anyone is selling one of these Raptor grills let me know.
I'm sure McNeil Racing is

#212 ·
Escape94 said:
Not sure what you mean by width? :shrug: they are the same spec as the factory wheels.

Ginther said:
Actually they quit making "anything that says FORD on it".

I'm assuming they got threatened with copyright laws or something.

So the only way to get one now is to find a used one.

#213 ·
Ginther said:
Escape94 said:

Ginther said:
Actually they quit making "anything that says FORD on it".

I'm assuming they got threatened with copyright laws or something.

So the only way to get one now is to find a used one.
Doesn't surprise me, Ford has been cracking down on trademark infringements for sometime now. You used to be able to find just about anything you wanted with the "Ford" oval on it on ebay, now, not so much and when you do it's usually something coming straight from China :shrug:

#216 ·
bulletv1 said:
Sorry for bumping an old thread. I have an 09 Escape I'd like to get one of these for. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
cjmcglassic said:
It's Probably already in this thread somewhere but I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GET THAT RAPTOR GRILLE FOR MY 2012 Escape Limited????
Any help is appreciated. THANKS!
As mentioned above McNeil has suspended production of these. Call or email them though and maybe you can work something out with them.

#218 ·
myersbl said:
can someone help me figure out how to get this custom grille??
Out of production. They are no longer made and haven't for quite some time now. Sorry.

#220 ·
Peanutsforyou1 said:
Anyone wanting to sell their grille?
These will be hard to come by. You may have luck contacting McNeil and asking them to make you one. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.