Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Report Post' button

2M views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  jpark 
#1 ·
As the site grows, I want to make sure everyone knows about the "Report this post" button at the top right corner of every post, next to the "Quote" button.

If you find a spam posting, personal attack, miscategorised post, or a post that otherwise needs attention which the moderators have missed, you can press that button to alert us. As the number of new posts per day grows more and more, we won't be able to read every single post.

:thumb:

See less See more
#37 ·
Free Fall Sensor (Hard Drives)
Fast Filing System (BSD, Unix)
Friends for Sale (Facebook application)
Flash File Standard

:confused:

#39 ·
This may not be related but...

Has anyone had issues with hitting the "submit" button and nothing happens? I have this happen quite frequently where nothing happens, just a spinning icon on my browser. If I wait a few minutes it comes back and says the site is unavailable but if I click, wait about 10 seconds, click again it submits by post but sometimes submits it twice. Kinda strange....

#40 ·
willgatlin said:
This may not be related but...

Has anyone had issues with hitting the "submit" button and nothing happens? I have this happen quite frequently where nothing happens, just a spinning icon on my browser. If I wait a few minutes it comes back and says the site is unavailable but if I click, wait about 10 seconds, click again it submits by post but sometimes submits it twice. Kinda strange....
There appears to be a minor issue with posts being "submitted", but if you encounter a stall but can confirm the page is loading... just click another link like "View your posts" and 99.9% of the time, you should see the post you just made as the most recent post. Seems to be a stall in the response and not to much getting a message sent. It's a work in progress.

#41 ·
Sorry I'm not very savy on use of forums so I finally stumbled in here. I no longer am an Escape owner (traded for an F150) so I thought it might be appropriate to unsubscribe but haven't located to button or message device to do so. Could you steer me to some help. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.