Additional Cash Back / Incentive

Talk about anything related to your 2017 - Present Ford Escape/ New Ford Kuga here!

Additional Cash Back / Incentive

Postby bobump - October 10th, 2016, 2:28 pm

So... just picked up my 2017 SE on Tue 10/4. I went Saturday to see what my Costco Membership deal would be. Got that, 0% / 60Mo and the Ford 1K cash back. While checking inventory locally on Ford.com to make sure my deal was decent, I got a pop up asking me if I wanted $750 Private Cash offer. Sure ! Got an email with a code for the dealer to put in Vincent. After my research I found a similar deal for 521 less what I paid. I got the dealer to increase my trade value and drop "etching" which made up for most of that. Then I told them about the code. They sounded skeptical that it would work considering I had Costco deal but ... he punched it into VINCENT and viola "you just got yourself another $750 off.

Might be worth a shot browsing Ford if you are in the market for a little more off.
2010 XLT 203A package
AVS window rain guards
bobump

E-C LEVEL 1
My vehicle: '17 Lightning Blue SE 4WD 1.5L

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: Additional Cash Back / Incentive

Postby MadMax - October 10th, 2016, 2:39 pm

OMG they still do that old scam "etching"? Sounds like you got a good deal :thumb:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Re: Additional Cash Back / Incentive

Postby bobump - October 10th, 2016, 2:55 pm

MadMax wrote:OMG they still do that old scam "etching"? Sounds like you got a good deal :thumb:

Thanks !

Yeah, salesman didn't think they'd take it off he said. When I went to sign the papers / financing it was there. Finance guy didn't blink, he did tell me about the insurance discount. When I told him I checked w/ my carrier and they said I already got the discount for passive security features, he tried to tell me that if the car was stolen I'd get an additional $2.5K back. I don't see this being stolen anytime soon. :)
2010 XLT 203A package
AVS window rain guards
bobump

E-C LEVEL 1
My vehicle: '17 Lightning Blue SE 4WD 1.5L

Return to 2017 - Present Escape / New Kuga General Discussion