I'm getting a 2017 Titanium!

Talk about anything related to your 2017 - Present Ford Escape/ New Ford Kuga here!

Re: I'm getting a 2017 Titanium!

Postby MadMax - June 7th, 2016, 4:21 am

I was driving by my local Ford dealer yesterday and they had a beautiful blue 2017 Titanium up on a display platform in front. I really, REALLY like the new front end :thumb:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby Charles - June 7th, 2016, 7:30 am

The 2017 front end is growing on me as well Max!!

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; BetterBuilt Aluminum Crossover Pickup Bed Tool Box
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Postby esc2bch - June 7th, 2016, 9:37 am

MadMax wrote:I was driving by my local Ford dealer yesterday and they had a beautiful blue 2017 Titanium up on a display platform in front. I really, REALLY like the new front end :thumb:

Like this? :yes:
'05, '12, AND '17 White Platinum Titanium! :)
esc2bch

E-C LEVEL 2
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!
My vehicle: '05, '12 AND '17 Tinanium! :)

Postby esc2bch - June 7th, 2016, 9:50 am

I wish that Ford would have kept the "step-up" on the back bumper. Not only do I like the look, and function, but I just feel it's a little buffer between my car, and the car that may bump into me.

esc2bch

E-C LEVEL 2

Postby MadMax - June 7th, 2016, 10:19 am

esc2bch wrote:I wish that Ford would have kept the "step-up" on the back bumper. Not only do I like the look, and function, but I just feel it's a little buffer between my car, and the car that may bump into me.

Got you covered... http://www.ebay.com/itm/C0002S-Trail-FX ... Lx&vxp=mtr
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Postby Escapeism - June 7th, 2016, 5:33 pm

MadMax wrote:
esc2bch wrote:I wish that Ford would have kept the "step-up" on the back bumper. Not only do I like the look, and function, but I just feel it's a little buffer between my car, and the car that may bump into me.

Nah, I wouldn't want to cover up my rear facing bumper reflectors like that one is doing. It might even fail inspection.
2013 Escape Titanium 2.0 4WD - Build Date 09/2012 - Ginger Ale - Panoramic Roof - Tow Package - Roof Racks - Mud Flaps - Husky Weatherbeaters - Kuga Rear LED Tail Lights - Body Color Rear Spoiler - Kuga Rear Fog Lights - LockPick Rear Camera - Added Factory NAV
-
Escapeism

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2013 Escape Titanium 4WD

Postby esc2bch - June 7th, 2016, 8:22 pm

Haha! No thanks. :lol:
esc2bch

E-C LEVEL 2

Postby legalkill - June 24th, 2016, 10:51 pm

Escapeism wrote:
MadMax wrote:

Nah, I wouldn't want to cover up my rear facing bumper reflectors like that one is doing. It might even fail inspection.

at the least you may get posted at https://goo.gl/ys2XeD
legalkill

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2017 Limited, 2006 XLT

Postby legalkill - June 24th, 2016, 10:59 pm

esc2bch wrote:Ha! NO new car here...yet! Waiting for some better incentives. Then we will order. :thumb:

Your thoughts on the moon roof? I very rarely open the one on the 2012. I'm thinking I don't NEED it on the new one. ?

I did mention that we're friends with our salesman? NO pressure! It's so nice to be able to test drive, without the stress of being harassed! :yes:

well this is misleading so don't try it. I tried to guilt the sales guy, and he even took the flyer to the manager, but we werre using the xplan to buy, so they were already not happy, probably.
legalkill

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2017 Limited, 2006 XLT

Postby MadMax - June 25th, 2016, 3:52 am

"at the least you may get posted at https://goo.gl/ys2XeD"

:lol: Great site! Except, half my mods are featured :worry:

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 - Present Escape / New Kuga General Discussion