I'm getting a 2017 Titanium!

Talk about anything related to your 2017 - Present Ford Escape/ New Ford Kuga here!

Re: I'm getting a 2017 Titanium!

Postby esc2bch - June 4th, 2016, 9:34 am

Guess I'm not very patient... I drove it two weeks ago, now we're going in to see what they'll give me in trade for the 2012. I'm very sure we won't be coming home with it, mostly because the one on the lot doesn't have the tow pkg., but you never know!... Ha!
:yes:
'05 XLT in silver AND '12 Limited, loaded, in White Suede! :)
esc2bch

E-C LEVEL 1
My vehicle: '05 SILVER AND '12 LIM. WHITE!

Postby MadMax - June 4th, 2016, 10:31 am

esc2bch wrote:Guess I'm not very patient... I drove it two weeks ago, now we're going in to see what they'll give me in trade for the 2012. I'm very sure we won't be coming home with it, mostly because the one on the lot doesn't have the tow pkg., but you never know!... Ha!

I bet you DO come home with it :D

:popcorn:

:play:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 17

Postby makoa79 - June 5th, 2016, 8:32 am

esc2bch wrote:Guess I'm not very patient... I drove it two weeks ago, now we're going in to see what they'll give me in trade for the 2012. I'm very sure we won't be coming home with it, mostly because the one on the lot doesn't have the tow pkg., but you never know!... Ha!

That's what I said too, but I ended up buying my wife a 2017 "E" Titanium Ruby Red fully loaded. Great ride and she loves it. Sad part about it, she wont let me drive it!!!!!! :cuss: :censor:
2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD
makoa79

E-C LEVEL 2
My vehicle: 2014 Escape Titanium
My vehicle's name: ET

Postby FRENCHY - June 5th, 2016, 9:25 am

:pics:
2011 Ford Escape LTD Tuxedo Black Metallic-EX RIDE, 3 other Escape, My Father has my ex 2008 E Limited
-I am sold with Ford, sorry other brand - I try your car everytime before buying a Ford.

Pics of my E viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7758&start=30#p366903
FRENCHY
Sympatico Modérateur, membre du comité d'accueil, et la première affiche sur le quatrième serveur de E-C

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Frenchy
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape Limited/SAP
My vehicle's name: TFO(The Fourth One)

Postby MadMax - June 5th, 2016, 2:56 pm

makoa79 wrote:

That's what I said too, but I ended up buying my wife a 2017 "E" Titanium Ruby Red fully loaded. Great ride and she loves it. Sad part about it, she wont let me drive it!!!!!! :cuss: :censor:

Maybe she knows you too well :whistle: :lol:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 17

Postby esc2bch - June 6th, 2016, 10:10 am

Ha! NO new car here...yet! Waiting for some better incentives. Then we will order. :thumb:

Your thoughts on the moon roof? I very rarely open the one on the 2012. I'm thinking I don't NEED it on the new one. ?

I did mention that we're friends with our salesman? NO pressure! It's so nice to be able to test drive, without the stress of being harassed! :yes:
esc2bch

E-C LEVEL 1

Postby RobtRoma - June 6th, 2016, 10:50 am

The moon roof on the newer models is much larger than the older ones. From my understanding, the tilt function is minimal, opening only a 1/4" or so. If you really like sunlight, it might be worth it. If it really doesn't matter, I'd say save the $1500.
ImageImage
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time,
but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment...

ImageImageImage
RobtRoma
Super Moderator and E-C's 100,000th AND 200,000th Poster

E-C LEVEL 20
My nickname: Rob
My vehicle: 2002 XLT 4x4
My vehicle's name: The Mean Green Machine

Postby MadMax - June 6th, 2016, 11:03 am

esc2bch wrote:Ha! NO new car here...yet! Waiting for some better incentives. Then we will order. :thumb:

Your thoughts on the moon roof? I very rarely open the one on the 2012. I'm thinking I don't NEED it on the new one. ?

I did mention that we're friends with our salesman? NO pressure! It's so nice to be able to test drive, without the stress of being harassed! :yes:

To me no sunroof is a deal breaker. I use mine everyday weather permitting. The new pano-sunroof is a very exciting feature of the 3rd gen Escape. Even when I don't open it I love the extra light in the cabin. My job requires me to travel to a lot of different locations and filing reports while in my car. The added light from the sunroof is a huge help at my mobile "desk" I wouldn't buy an E without it

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 17

Postby Charles - June 6th, 2016, 12:46 pm

esc2bch wrote:Ha! NO new car here...yet! Waiting for some better incentives. Then we will order. :thumb:

I use the sunroof in my new Escape more to allow fresh air for the dogs instead of humans. I can live with the vent option. Also bought it for resale value in the future. :yes:
Image Image

Present vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row)
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2016 Escape Titanium FWD 2.0L
My vehicle's name: Shadow

Postby esc2bch - June 6th, 2016, 6:38 pm

This is the one I got to test drive. Very nice, and in the color I want too, but no tow pkg.

Thanks for the replies about the sun roof. I thought I would use mine a lot, but very rarely do I use it. I'm in AZ a lot, in bright HOT sunshine. But I still want to see what they look like on the '17!
esc2bch

E-C LEVEL 1

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 - Present Escape / New Kuga General Discussion