Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Help Identify Wheel

5K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  nickmescape 
#1 ·
Can someone tell me what wheels these are. This pic is from the escape city member Chuy-lol. I really like the wheel and would like to know what rim size he used and what size tire is on it. I would like to put these on 2009 escape with no suspension mods. Im not sure if my link to his pic will work but maybe someone that knows what escape Im referring to can help me out. Thanks for any help you can give me.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o72 ... 1b32ff.jpg

#2 ·
Did you PM him? I believe these are the OEM wheels that come on the Ford Explorer Sport; but not 100% sure.

#9 ·
#13 ·
As ugly or rude as it may sound, I don't like sharing the what brand, or type they are because they're my style. I don't copy other people so I don't like people copying me. Especially the same rim size or wheel size. If someone were to copy it wouldn't be MY unique look.

#17 ·
I found them haha... I think
they are off of a ford edge sport

#18 ·
Chuy_lol said:
Nope not my wheels. Close though
could you at least tell me the diameter? i like the size and may want something that size. i dont need all the specs on it, so you can still keep it a secret :peace:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.