Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

2013 Specific Section

14K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  mrmike 
#1 ·
I am just curious if it would be possible to create a 2013+ section to locate all the stuff for the new Escapes without having to go through all the other posts?
That would be ... :)P

#5 ·
vision67 said:
Who owns this site? I'm curious what they think about that idea?

Anything that makes it easier for people to find what they want will tend to make the site more relevant and profitable.
Our site administrator and owner is "jpark". He is a very busy guy so please be patient. I am sure he will address this request when he gets a chance. :)

#8 ·
And sort of on the same subject, anyone know where all the 2013+ TSBs went to? I can no longer find them.

Update. Found it on page 8. That's a good thing, no news is good news.

#9 ·
#10 ·
I'd like to bring this back again.
I was looking for specific answers regarding my 2014 model, but its very hard to differentiate between the threads regarding the earlier models and the 2013 and up.

#11 ·
Yeah, little of the earlier stuff pertains to the 2013 and 2014...

MrPepsi said:
I'd like to bring this back again.
I was looking for specific answers regarding my 2014 model, but its very hard to differentiate between the threads regarding the earlier models and the 2013 and up.

#12 ·
Sadly, this forum is of little use to me for browsing day to day. Almost everything posted pertains to the previous models. Good luck guys.

I'm sure I'll be back at some point to ask another silly question.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.