Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Nice Holiday Graphic!

8K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  jpark 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say I liked the "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" graphic in the E-C banner at the top of the site. Good work JP!

... and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you as well E-C and all its members!

#3 ·
I LOVE the holiday graphic!!!! :heart: Great job, JP!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

#14 ·
Forums are starting to shape up nicely JP.

Minor suggestion, give me the option to make the background image a tribute instead of that escape :)

#15 ·
Will do (at least I'll see if I can do that), and thanks!

In fact, I put the current background up just to see how it would look, and I've already started another graphic with an Escape, Mariner, and Tribute, along with a few logos.

#16 ·
jpark said:
It was my inspiration.

:bill:
What kind of inspiration do you need to change it to hot pink? :shades: :confused: :D

#21 ·
jpark said:
Will do (at least I'll see if I can do that), and thanks!

In fact, I put the current background up just to see how it would look, and I've already started another graphic with an Escape, Mariner, and Tribute, along with a few logos.
That would be way cool, maybe a color option? I think it can be done. I belong to FoureyedPride.com. They have some options there, I am unsure what it does for the bandwidth or processor time. Which I would assume could become quite an issue real quick.

#22 ·
I love the New Year's banner, JP!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

#25 ·
That's okay, the party hats are perfect! :wave: :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.