Seth Macfarlane knows whats up!

Run into another E/M/T worthy of a shoutout?
Forum rules
Found an Escape, Mariner, or Tribute worth mentioning?

Thread title should list: color, model, location

Additional required information in the post: estimated model year , time and date, the motivation behind seeking that car out.

You never know - they could already be on Escape City!

Seth Macfarlane knows whats up!

Postby nickmescape - February 19th, 2016, 12:08 am

My friend pointed out an escape in Family Guy while we were watching. I didnt catch it so i looked it up Turns out she was right.
I think that is pretty damn cool. :thumb: :)P
2003 Escape XLT 4X4 No Boundaries

Mods:AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher, FCK L.E.D pods, 42" curved light bar, 15x7 Method Racing wheels with 235/75r/1 BFG KO2s
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 5
Congratulations on reaching 750 posts!
My nickname: Nick
My vehicle: 2003 XLT 4x4 No Boundaries
My vehicle's name: The E

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: Seth Macfarlane knows whats up!

Postby MadMax - February 19th, 2016, 2:52 am

Good eye :thumb: Although, that 1st one looks like it's Steel Blue Metallic, which wasn't available on the 1st gen Escape :shrug:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Postby FRENCHY - February 19th, 2016, 7:40 am

The same blue was available in Canada, but I don't remember the exact color name, but it was not steel blue.
15 YEARS OF DRIVING FORD ESCAPE
2011 Ford Escape LTD Tuxedo Black Metallic-EX RIDE, 3 other Escape, My Father has my ex 2008 E Limited
-I am sold with Ford, sorry other brand - I try your car everytime before buying a Ford.

Pics of my E viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7758&start=30#p366903
FRENCHY
Sympatico Modérateur, membre du comité d'accueil, et la première affiche sur le quatrième serveur de E-C

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Frenchy
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape Limited/SAP
My vehicle's name: TFO(The Fourth One)

Postby MadMax - February 19th, 2016, 8:40 am

FRENCHY wrote:The same blue was available in Canada, but I don't remember the exact color name, but it was not steel blue.

You're right, found it! True Blue Metallic :thumb:

2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Postby AdventureTime - March 4th, 2016, 4:13 pm

:thumb:
AdventureTime

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Return to Spotted!