Spotted in a commercial

Run into another E/M/T worthy of a shoutout?
Forum rules
Found an Escape, Mariner, or Tribute worth mentioning?

Thread title should list: color, model, location

Additional required information in the post: estimated model year , time and date, the motivation behind seeking that car out.

You never know - they could already be on Escape City!

Spotted in a commercial

Postby nickmescape - January 23rd, 2016, 11:35 pm

I was watching The Science channel with my dad and realized one of my favorite shows Outrageous acts Of Science has a person picking up a first gen escape taxi in the commercial :yes: I just thought it was cool :thumb:
2003 Escape XLT 4X4 No Boundaries
Mods:
AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights,L.E.D. flood lights and mount, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher
Upcoming Mods:Cragar Soft 8 wheels
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4
My nickname: Nick
My vehicle: 2003 XLT 4x4 No Boundaries
My vehicle's name: The E

Re: Spotted in a commercial

Postby MadMax - January 24th, 2016, 12:21 am

:thumb:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 17

Return to Spotted!