Spotted! Escape Pick-up Truck

Run into another E/M/T worthy of a shoutout?
Forum rules
Found an Escape, Mariner, or Tribute worth mentioning?

Thread title should list: color, model, location

Additional required information in the post: estimated model year , time and date, the motivation behind seeking that car out.

You never know - they could already be on Escape City!

Re: Spotted! Escape Pick-up Truck

Postby MadMax - May 22nd, 2016, 11:24 am

nickmescape wrote:
JRDubya wrote:The bed on this Escape would have no value at all IMO.

Your right no point but it is cool and makes a statement... what statement? idk :lol:

What statement? That somebody's got one of these and doesn't know when to quit :lol:

2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby nickmescape - May 22nd, 2016, 8:12 pm

idk lol maybe that they cut up an escape lol
2003 Escape XLT 4X4 No Boundaries

Mods:AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher, FCK L.E.D pods, 42" curved light bar, 15x7 Method Racing wheels with 235/75r/1 BFG KO2s
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 5
Congratulations on reaching 750 posts!
My nickname: Nick
My vehicle: 2003 XLT 4x4 No Boundaries
My vehicle's name: The E

Postby 14theRoad - May 25th, 2016, 6:43 pm

JRDubya wrote:
astro wrote:I thought I had seen one, but I think it was the Explorer in this configuration, which of course has been in Ford's product line for a few years.

Yeah, that is the Explorer Sport Trac. Here we have the Escape Sport Trac.

Yeah, I test drove the 08 Explorer Sport Trac when I was considering a truck (Before I decided on a Mustang). Same drive train as the mustang GT I bought but good god the Sport Trac was slow! Seriously... our 06 v6 Escape is faster I think!?

That and for as big as the sport trac was, it felt cramped inside, almost smaller than the Escape too. I couldn't justify the cost of the Sport trac based on those two factors. Figured if I was going to get a V8 it may as well be fun and be comfortable for at least two people. Mustang it was :D
14theRoad

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby SSE - May 25th, 2016, 7:47 pm

14theRoad wrote:
JRDubya wrote:
astro wrote:I thought I had seen one, but I think it was the Explorer in this configuration, which of course has been in Ford's product line for a few years.

Yeah, that is the Explorer Sport Trac. Here we have the Escape Sport Trac.

Yeah, I test drove the 08 Explorer Sport Trac when I was considering a truck (Before I decided on a Mustang). Same drive train as the mustang GT I bought but good god the Sport Trac was slow! Seriously... our 06 v6 Escape is faster I think!?

That and for as big as the sport trac was, it felt cramped inside, almost smaller than the Escape too. I couldn't justify the cost of the Sport trac based on those two factors. Figured if I was going to get a V8 it may as well be fun and be comfortable for at least two people. Mustang it was :D

Ahh, interesting. I never drove it, the salesman steered me away from it to the Escape, guess he also knew the better choice :)
SSE

E-C LEVEL 2
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!
My vehicle: 2016 Escape Titanium, FWD

Previous

Return to Spotted!