2001-2012 Escape/Tribute/Mariner BC Racing Coilovers

Suspension, brakes, chassis, subframe, more

2001-2012 Escape/Tribute/Mariner BC Racing Coilovers

Postby Escape94 - January 9th, 2017, 1:08 pm

Alright E-C, BC Racing is now making custom coilovers for the 2001-2012 Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner and Mazda Tribute. You will have to email or call them to order as they have not yet listed them on their website. The kit will run somewhere around the $1000 mark. PM Maxwellmmassengill for more info, or alternatively contact him on Instagram @modifiedescape, I'm excited to see more products being made for our vehicles. Hope to see people purchase these and install them. Here is his Instagram post:

Enjoy! :beer:

And to the skeptics: yes this is totally and 100% legit

2011 Escape limited AWD V6 (301A) sterling gray metallic
Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Firestone Destination A/Ts P235/75/R16
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
OEM black moulding (grille, bumper, hatch)
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks
Hopefully some more to come in the future...(suggestions welcome :D)
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2011 Escape LTD V6 4x4

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: 2001-2012 Escape/Tribute/Mariner BC Racing Coilovers

Postby Linna - January 13th, 2017, 1:44 am

Ok, they don't have this on their application list, no part numbers, don't know about the fit, and aren't so sure about a price. But somehow they're able to make parts for hundreds of other applications. :confused:
This is an interesting type of totally legit, or someone just wants people to make calls/emails to BC.
Linna

E-C LEVEL 6
My vehicle: 2007 Ford Escape 4WD

Postby Escape94 - January 13th, 2017, 8:25 am

:bang:

I was expecting ting this. If you actually read my post I said it's NOT YET listed, hence the need to contact them directly (for now). But I know the person who helped get these developed and has a pair on his escape BTW, so I can say with full confidence that yes this is a legit post. No need to be a super skeptic.

Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8

Postby Linna - January 14th, 2017, 10:25 am

Normally people who want to throw down $1,000+ for parts from a reputable company want to buy with confidence. They want to see pictures, part numbers, descriptions, contact persons, etc. Normally people would ask why a good company would want to hide a totally legit product from their customers.
The product could very well be real, but still a prototype or research and development project.

Best way to get rumors to go away is to put out facts straight from the company. This company is definitely legit and will probably clear this up once they find out who is doing this.
Linna

E-C LEVEL 6
My vehicle: 2007 Ford Escape 4WD

Postby Escape94 - January 14th, 2017, 2:52 pm

:horse:

Well you are right with that price point. The kit is expected to be ~$995 (fact). As I have gotten at twice already, the information on this kit is NOT YET up on the website because it is so new, hence the need to order directly. Companies will often propose group buys or only dispel a limited amount of info at the start to get the ball rolling and not become overloaded with a backlog of orders (another fact). Neither the Instagram post nor myself are spreading rumors. (If it was a rumor Snopes would have busted it already :lol: ). Seeing as I cant convince you of verbally, perhaps this picture will help you out as I can verify this escape is on coilovers from BC :) I'll also have the owner comment here since he is a member here. Please don't try to knock down new ideas because you have not heard of them. :cigar:

Enjoy! :shades:

Currently:
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8

Postby Escape94 - January 15th, 2017, 9:01 am

Allow me to vet again verify the fact that this is in fact real. Below are several pics of the coilovers for the escape/ mariner/ tribute. The kit number is N-28 and the price will be around $995 for the full kit. There are two configurations: standard, and extreme low, with custom spring rates and valving available on both configurations. Yes, this is NOT YET on their application list but they do in fact make these.

If anyone has any further questions feel free to post, but otherwise this "rumor" is officially ... :bust:

It's nice to see a mainstream company having developed these for the vehicles that we drive :thumb:

Currently:
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8

Postby Escape94 - April 18th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Here is the link to the listing on BC's website. Hopefully we can all sleep soundly now that we know this is legit:

https://bcracingcoilovers.com/products/05-12-ford-escape-awd-bc-racing-coilovers-br-type

:beer:

Currently:
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8

Postby Midwestparts - April 18th, 2017, 6:48 pm

[quote="Escape94"]Here is the link to the listing on BC's website. Hopefully we can all sleep soundly now that we know this is legit:

[url]https://bcracingcoilovers.com/products/05-12-ford-escape-awd-bc-racing-coilovers-br-type[/url]

:beer:[/quote]

They are indeed a real part number. That N-28 part number is actually the Mazda part number. The Escape part number is E-15-BR that is the ford versions part number. These are built to order and a relatively new part number. All orders would be shipped from the factory and take 2-4 weeks at this time. That may change as BC North America sees an increase in order frequency.

I own the site linked above , We are not actually BC Racing North America just to clear that up. We are actually a independant dealer. We just happened to have been selling BC Racing for years and bought the domain name years ago. We built the site a little over a year ago and dedicated it to selling their brand. We are now one of the largest BC racing dealers in the USA.

BC really has not published much data on these setups, we came across them because a curious owner asked us if we can get them. Now that we have them listed and they can be ordered through us we should see the volume start to come up on the sales, and once that happens BC North America will be more inclined to start stocking them.

I would be happy to help answer any questions you guys may have, the best way to reach me is to email me through the contact tab on our site, or the live chat feature.

Jon
Midwestparts

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Return to Suspension Mods