leveling kits

Suspension, brakes, chassis, subframe, more

Re: leveling kits

Postby Drjames - December 18th, 2016, 7:43 pm

Maybe a numb question but...With a 2 inch spacer do you gain close to 2 inches of ground clearance? That's the overall goal for me. A 2 inch spacer and 245's to gain almost 3 more inches to clear ruts stumps ect?
2001 Ford Escape budget adventure rig
Roof basket w/ diy bike racks and shovel mount
Aftermarket hitch and trailer lights
Blacked out grille,Headlight eyelids
Cargo management/Kitchen
AT tires
Stickers!
Drjames

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2001 Escape 4x4 xlt

Postby Kareem_abdul_jabroni - January 1st, 2017, 5:19 pm

Hi all,

First post here. Bought the wife a new Sorento and am taking over her '03 XLT. I recently purchased these steel front leveling spacers on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A9 ... UTF8&psc=1

After reading some posts here, decided to go ahead and get new stabilizer bar links. I will also be looking to put some blocks in the rear coils to prevent the liftoff described in this thread. My question is, can someone provide a link to a pair that will fit the 03 front wheel drive Escape? Amazon preferred but will take what I can get.

Thanks for your help!
Kareem_abdul_jabroni

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My nickname: Jason
My vehicle: 2003 Ford Escape XLT

Postby Escape94 - January 1st, 2017, 10:38 pm

Kareem_abdul_jabroni wrote:Hi all,

First post here. Bought the wife a new Sorento and am taking over her '03 XLT. I recently purchased these steel front leveling spacers on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A9 ... UTF8&psc=1

After reading some posts here, decided to go ahead and get new stabilizer bar links. I will also be looking to put some blocks in the rear coils to prevent the liftoff described in this thread. My question is, can someone provide a link to a pair that will fit the 03 front wheel drive Escape? Amazon preferred but will take what I can get.

Thanks for your help!

Do a google search for rubber coil spring spacers. That's what I'd recommend putting in the rear. They are universal and inexpensive. Good luck!

2011 Escape limited AWD V6 (301A) sterling gray metallic
Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Firestone Destination A/Ts P235/75/R16
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
OEM black moulding (grille, bumper, hatch)
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks
Hopefully some more to come in the future...(suggestions welcome :D)
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2011 Escape LTD V6 4x4

Previous

Return to Suspension Mods