TN /Alabama / Georgia (Chattanooga) MNG feeler...

Check here for upcoming events!

TN /Alabama / Georgia (Chattanooga) MNG feeler...

Postby MTNEscaped - September 28th, 2015, 10:13 am

Hey guys and gals! I pray all here have been good-or been real...good at it!

Wanted to throw this out there as I didn't see anything close for the tri-state area of Chattanooga. Born and raised here so I know a lot of places in Chattanooga where this could be an awesome MNG. There are a few hundred Scapes alone here in Chattanooga that I know of for sure, so when we say the tri state area I see this could be a big...event. I have some expierence organizing a few MNG's in Florida for a truck forum that turned out pretty kool / I'm retired so have a little time on my hands, (besides working on my 08' Scape LOL) / and would just love...to see at least four if not fourty of us get together for a cup of coffee and chat.

Will not set a date for a month or so / open to any and all ideas on a specific location in Chattanooga / open to any and all ideas on a date / open to any and all ideas on incentives, (probably easier once we know how many might attend) to pull the Escape City members out of the wood work! :wave:
2008 Ford Escape XLT 4WD
Plain Jane with K & N filter / Optima yellow top battery / Goodyear Gatorback serpentine belt / Sensen front struts
30+ years of ford parts that do me no good at all on MTNEscaped !
MTNEscaped

E-C LEVEL 3
My nickname: Mtnman
My vehicle: 2008 XLT Escape 4WD
My vehicle's name: MTNEscaped

Re: TN /Alabama / Georgia (Chattanooga) MNG feeler...

Postby MTNEscaped - August 17th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Well that worked out real...good LOL!
2008 Ford Escape XLT 4WD
Plain Jane with K & N filter / Optima yellow top battery / Goodyear Gatorback serpentine belt / Sensen front struts
30+ years of ford parts that do me no good at all on MTNEscaped !
MTNEscaped

E-C LEVEL 3
My nickname: Mtnman
My vehicle: 2008 XLT Escape 4WD
My vehicle's name: MTNEscaped

Re: TN /Alabama / Georgia (Chattanooga) MNG feeler...

Postby itzBattery - January 11th, 2017, 10:14 am

Gotta E down here Carrollton Georgia follow me on ig @ that.grey.escape and dm me for when you would like to meet up Chattanooga isnt to far some of my family lives up there!
itzBattery

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Return to Meets And Greets