Updated E-C Member Location Map

Check here for upcoming events!

Re: Updated E-C Member Location Map

Postby nukedogger86 - January 20th, 2016, 2:18 am

Elk River, MN
Current: 2016 Ford Escape SE, Deep Impact Blue, 2.0 Ecoboost, 4WD, 201A SE Conv Pack, SE Cold Weather Pack, Trailer Tow Pack, and a Remote Start. K&N Drop in filter. Purchased 1/18/16 with 62 miles on the clock.

Previous: 2012 Escape XLT V6 4x4, purchased 4/2013 with 34k miles. Stock sub the K&N drop in filter, and Bendix brakes up front (replaced OEM at 80k) sold 1/16
nukedogger86

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2016 Ford Escape SE 2.0 4WD
My vehicle's name: Escapé Two Point Oh

Postby Jynx - February 9th, 2016, 7:11 pm

Myrtle Beach, SC but also go to Marion, NC a few times a year to visit the parents. :D
Just Escapin around the beach and to my favorite fishing holes.
Jynx

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My nickname: Chris
My vehicle: 2008 Ford Escape 4x4

Postby Charles - February 9th, 2016, 7:16 pm

Frenchy is in charge of the location map. I think our map will only support 250 members. We have maxed out our map. Thank you all for continuing to support this thread.
Image Image

Present vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row)
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2016 Escape Titanium FWD 2.0L
My vehicle's name: Shadow

Postby FRENCHY - May 3rd, 2016, 8:44 am

We have an updated Escape City Active Member Location Map!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Note: if your username don’t show over a certain city pin, that means more than one member live in the same city. Just press the pin point and press the arrow to see other username.

If you would like to be included on this map, all you have to do is reply to either the Escape Locations! thread.

If you have recently asked the mods to change your user name for any reason, please let me know and I will update your listing.
2011 Ford Escape LTD Tuxedo Black Metallic-EX RIDE, 3 other Escape, My Father has my ex 2008 E Limited
-I am sold with Ford, sorry other brand - I try your car everytime before buying a Ford.

Pics of my E viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7758&start=30#p366903
FRENCHY
Sympatico Modérateur, membre du comité d'accueil, et la première affiche sur le quatrième serveur de E-C

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Frenchy
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape Limited/SAP
My vehicle's name: TFO(The Fourth One)

Previous

Return to Meets And Greets