Escape City 101

Escape to the great outdoors! Towing-related conversations are welcome here as well!

Escape City 101

Postby Charles - August 18th, 2016, 9:24 pm

jpark wrote:Here's the key:

Escape in black & white = no new posts
Escape in colo(u)r = new posts

No flashing = fewer than ten posts
Flashing = "hot topic" (more than ten posts)

No red exclamation point (!) = you've never posted in that thread
Red exclamation point (!) = you've posted in that thread at least once

As us "Old Timers" who have been around here and know where all the bodies are buried, we sometimes forget there are those who recently joined us who don't.

I was PM'd by a new member who asked what the meaning of the red exclamation point was. So, as a matter of "Escape City 101", here is what all of the various gizmos on this forum mean.

Thanks to the new member who asked me.

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: Escape City 101

Postby Charles - October 9th, 2016, 8:10 am

Subject: 'Report Post' button

Squishy wrote:As the site grows, I want to make sure everyone knows about the "Report this post" button at the top right corner of every post, next to the "Quote" button.

If you find a spam posting, personal attack, miscategorised post, or a post that otherwise needs attention which the moderators have missed, you can press that button to alert us. As the number of new posts per day grows more and more, we won't be able to read every single post.

:thumb:

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Return to Off-Roading, Camping And Towing