All the Kings horses...

Got a rhyme? Got a gag? Want a laugh? Check here!

All the Kings horses...

Postby Malice101 - May 27th, 2016, 7:11 am

All the Kings horses
And all the Kings men
They looked at a Ford
And then and only then
They stopped screaming

They went up a hill
They pondered and spoke
They had a conversation
And then the conundrum broke
They all stopped screaming

And thus it was decided
Fords are but a joke
There is no rhyme or reason
Tis for Jesters to take a poke
Lets just pound and stomp

And resume our screaming...

What can I say...I'm drunk and tearing apart my Ford. I needed a break
When it's good it's really good...and when it's bad I fall to pieces
Malice101

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2005 XLT 4X4

Re: All the Kings horses...

Postby MadMax - May 27th, 2016, 8:12 am

Where are you that you're drunk at 6AM? :shrug:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 18

Postby Malice101 - May 27th, 2016, 8:40 am

MadMax wrote:Where are you that you're drunk at 6AM? :shrug:

It's a super secret bunker...known as my garage. It's whereabouts are kept mobile...

One mans 2AM is anothers 10PM and yet anothers 6AM. It's all relative in the great big scheme of things. Be happy I'm wasting a few minutes to post nonsensical meanderings and not behind the wheel of my car. Lord knows tearing this booger apart is a 24/7 project...and putting it back together? A whole other project...

Don't worry about where I am and if I'm really drunk...there are a lot more important things in life to worry about. Me being drunk...or buzzed...or making polite conversation are the least of your worries.
Malice101

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Postby Charles - May 27th, 2016, 8:44 am

Malice101 wrote:

It's a super secret bunker...known as my garage. It's whereabouts are kept mobile...

One mans 2AM is anothers 10PM and yet anothers 6AM. It's all relative in the great big scheme of things. Be happy I'm wasting a few minutes to post nonsensical meanderings and not behind the wheel of my car. Lord knows tearing this booger apart is a 24/7 project...and putting it back together? A whole other project...

Don't worry about where I am and if I'm really drunk...there are a lot more important things in life to worry about. Me being drunk...or buzzed...or making polite conversation are the least of your worries.

It also depends on who your relatives are!!! :peace:

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Postby Malice101 - May 27th, 2016, 8:50 am

Charles wrote:
Malice101 wrote:

It also depends on who your relatives are!!! :peace:

You sir...are apparently aware of my Irish relatives!!!
Malice101

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Postby Charles - May 27th, 2016, 9:21 am

Malice101 wrote:You sir...are apparently aware of my Irish relatives!!!

Yep!!! :lol:

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Postby MadMax - May 27th, 2016, 9:25 am

The bad part about being drunk at 6AM is having a hangover by noon :barf:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 18

Postby Malice101 - May 27th, 2016, 9:38 am

MadMax wrote:The bad part about being drunk at 6AM is having a hangover by noon :barf:

Not if you're still drunk at noon! You've got to approach this whole drunk thing from the proper angle :yahoo: I'm Scotch, Irish, American Indian...you name it, my gene pool is full of hard drinking mofo's. We don't need drugs...give me a beer or two and I'll see ya next Wednesday. You may have slept but I'll just be getting started!
Malice101

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Postby MadMax - May 27th, 2016, 9:45 am

I'm Scotch, Irish, American Indian

:doh: All you need to do is smell the cork and you're blotto :lol:

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 18

Postby Malice101 - May 27th, 2016, 9:57 am

MadMax wrote: :doh: All you need to do is smell the cork and you're blotto :lol:

I wish that was true! It would save me a whole lot of money!!!! :wall:
Malice101

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Return to Comic Relief