Aero Cosmetics Waterless Wash Wax System

Share your product reviews here!
Forum rules
Product reviews are provided for your enjoyment. These reviews reflect the opinions of members who have used these products and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Escape City. This forum is not intended for sales. Posts deemed to be sales-oriented are subject to removal by moderators of Escape City. Thank you for your understanding!

Aero Cosmetics Waterless Wash Wax System

Postby Charles - September 25th, 2016, 1:29 pm

This is a review of the Waterless RV Aircraft Boat Wax Mop Kit with Bug Scrubber / Mini Mop by Aero Cosmetics. It was originally developed for the aerospace industry after updated EPA regulations regarding washing of airplanes and the corresponding water run off.

The kit I purchased had a concentrate for the Wash Was All instead of the gallon container. I use distilled water to add to the concentrate to make the solution. One 16 oz bottle of Wash Wax All will do my 38 ft RV.

One caution I need to mention is to make sure the "Dry" microfiber towel or microfiber head doesn't get too wet or it will streak.

I am going to use my Escape as a test subject. It is still wearing South Dakota and Iowa. :lol:

Before

After

The only water used was the distilled water to make the Wash Wax All solution.

It isn't cheap. However, I feel it is WELL worth it!!! :yes:

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; BetterBuilt Aluminum Crossover Pickup Bed Tool Box
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Return to Product Reviews