Review: Aromas Air Revitalizer™ for Cars

Share your product reviews here!
Forum rules
Product reviews are provided for your enjoyment. These reviews reflect the opinions of members who have used these products and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Escape City. This forum is not intended for sales. Posts deemed to be sales-oriented are subject to removal by moderators of Escape City. Thank you for your understanding!

Review: Aromas Air Revitalizer™ for Cars

Postby raysfan - July 1st, 2016, 11:48 am

This is a horrible product and no sane human should ever buy it. I give it zero stars out of five. I picked this product up because it was on sale plus it was buy one get one free. I selected the ‘Nature’s scents’ 3 pack and for my free one, I chose the ‘Urban Renewal’ also a 3 pack. Each pack contains 3 revitalizers each with a different scent. In the former I got Skunk, Wet Dog and Road Kill. In the latter, I got Taxicab, Sewer Grate and Full Ashtray.

These install like most auto air fresheners and have a string loop so that you can hang the item from your rear view mirror. (see accompanying photos). However, once installed the nightmare begins. I started with ‘Wet Dog’. My Escape started to stink like a dog that had spent 20 minutes drying off from a swim in a stagnant pond. I took that one out thinking perhaps others might like it but it is definitely not suited for my tastes. Next, I tried Road Kill. While I have to commend this company for accurately reproducing the odor of 2 day old decaying animal flesh, I removed it immediately from my car. Again not my cup of tea.

After two “misses”, I was starting to think maybe I was too picky. Before I installed Skunk, I got my sister and also recruited my neighbor’s daughter who happened to be playing basketball in her driveway, so I could get their opinions. Well, it wasn’t just me. We all hated the smell of the Skunk scented revitalizer!
Last edited by raysfan on July 2nd, 2016, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
raysfan

E-C LEVEL 2

Re: Review: Aromas Air Revitalizer™ for Cars

Postby raysfan - July 1st, 2016, 11:09 pm

Drats, photos not showing!
try #2

raysfan

E-C LEVEL 2

Postby escape_ottawa - July 4th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Thank you for the review.... I was tempted by the sales price :D
2010 Ford Escape XLT V6 4WD - Steel Blue Metallic
Winter Package | Husky Liners | Modded Boat Roller | Hood Deflector
So really no mods
escape_ottawa

E-C LEVEL 2
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!
My vehicle: 2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 4WD

Postby Squirrel - July 5th, 2016, 2:13 pm

Yes, the sales price is tempting to make the interior smell like road kill or a skunk. Cheaper than the pot I smell the kids smoking downtown... :hyst:
'04 Escape XLT | V-6 | FWD | Factory Bug Shield | Boss Audio BV9384NV double din touchscreen w/NAV | Esky EC170-08 High Definition Color CMOS Waterproof Car Backup Camera | Geartist GTS8500b Reverse Backup Radar Sound Alert | CIPA 36400 Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror with Compass and Temperature | carfieldenterprise.com Strut Tower Brace
Squirrel

E-C LEVEL 4
My nickname: Squirrel!
My vehicle: 2004 XLT FWD; 2006 FEH AWD
My vehicle's name: Wannabe Bronco; Ghost

Return to Product Reviews