Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Local weather reports

454K views 9K replies 172 participants last post by  bangster 
#1 ·
Good morning all. I'll start for this second day of spring. Very windy with snow. In the teens. Spring, yeah right!

#2 ·
Morning Weebee, S.E. Michigan right now. 26 deg. with a high of 36. :roll: With a snow warning for tonight, 3 to 5 in. expected. ;-| . I'm tired of the snow for this year!!! But, it should help the Great lakes rise a little.
btw, Going to my destination yesterday. I saw maybe 20 plus Robins in someones front yard. And no camra with me. :doh:

#3 ·
It was 80 here yesterday, mid-70s for today. Sorry guys...

#4 ·
Good morning Escape-Citians!
It's gonna be in the high 70s today .....sunny and breezy.
A beautiful day to be OFF!! :WW

#6 ·
Corsair771 said:
It was very dark last night, but this morning it's lightened up considerably.... :shades:

:/:/
That happens a lot here too. -\/-

#8 ·
jpark said:
Yup, same here, even away from home.

In fact, it's been dark every night here, and light every day so far.

:bill:
I guess we know you aren't in Alaska then...

#18 ·
cold and crappy, with chance of more cold and crappy, followed by a cold wind maybe some snow or ice, or Both. i dont believe weather reports anymore. because being a weatherman/weatherwoman is the only job where you can be wrong 5 days a week, and still have a job come the following Monday morning. haha

#20 ·
Morning everybody, woke up, looked out of the bedroom window, and this sight greeted me...

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Going out for a play :play: :yahoo: , this is our first snow of this winter ;-| :)P , only downside is that its bl*%$y cold!!!! :wacko:

#21 ·
And away we go for a play :play: :yahoo: , complete with the 12v electric 4X4 car that I adapted for my 21 month old son :shades: ( Or at least thats what I told my wife -\/- !!!)
Must rush, snow is rapidly melting now! :stop: :('

#26 ·
Can you wax it in the garage, jhande08? If it's in the 30s and 40s, you better wash it fast! I wouldn't even attempt it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.