My New E!

Post your pictures here!

Re: My New E!

Postby Squirrel - June 27th, 2016, 8:47 am

:shades: Nice! How'd you attach them?
'04 Escape XLT | V-6 | FWD | Factory Bug Shield | Boss Audio BV9384NV double din touchscreen w/NAV | Esky EC170-08 High Definition Color CMOS Waterproof Car Backup Camera | Geartist GTS8500b Reverse Backup Radar Sound Alert | CIPA 36400 Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror with Compass and Temperature | carfieldenterprise.com Strut Tower Brace
Squirrel

E-C LEVEL 4
My nickname: Squirrel!
My vehicle: 2004 XLT FWD; 2006 FEH AWD
My vehicle's name: Wannabe Bronco; Ghost

Postby RobtRoma - June 27th, 2016, 9:55 am

Lookin good Nick :thumb:
ImageImage
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time,
but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment...

ImageImageImage
RobtRoma
Super Moderator and E-C's 100,000th AND 200,000th Poster

E-C LEVEL 20
My nickname: Rob
My vehicle: 2002 XLT 4x4
My vehicle's name: The Mean Green Machine

Postby nickmescape - June 27th, 2016, 10:49 am

Thanks guys. I used some strong double sided tape. basically how they installed them from the factory
2003 Escape XLT 4X4 No Boundaries
Mods:
AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights,L.E.D. flood lights and mount, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher
Upcoming Mods:Cragar Soft 8 wheels
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4
My nickname: Nick
My vehicle: 2003 XLT 4x4 No Boundaries
My vehicle's name: The E

Postby nickmescape - July 23rd, 2016, 2:41 pm

she underwent a little surgery. :yes: Took the bumper off to paint the hitch. came out pretty nice
This piece is the only rust on the truck. probably because salt and mud and water get thrown up here from the tires
Mods:
AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights,L.E.D. flood lights and mount, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby nickmescape - July 23rd, 2016, 3:33 pm

The end result. :yahoo: Image
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby Squirrel - July 23rd, 2016, 3:37 pm

:shades: Looks great! How easy/difficult to remove/replace the bumper cover? :shrug:
'04 Escape XLT | V-6 | FWD | Factory Bug Shield | Boss Audio BV9384NV double din touchscreen w/NAV | Esky EC170-08 High Definition Color CMOS Waterproof Car Backup Camera | Geartist GTS8500b Reverse Backup Radar Sound Alert | CIPA 36400 Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror with Compass and Temperature | carfieldenterprise.com Strut Tower Brace
Squirrel

E-C LEVEL 4
My nickname: Squirrel!
My vehicle: 2004 XLT FWD; 2006 FEH AWD
My vehicle's name: Wannabe Bronco; Ghost

Postby nickmescape - July 23rd, 2016, 4:10 pm

Squirrel wrote::shades: Looks great! How easy/difficult to remove/replace the bumper cover? :shrug:

It was a little hard to take it off but it went back together in a few minutes.
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby MadMax - July 23rd, 2016, 6:22 pm

Good job :thumb: and you don't have a box of leftover parts :lol: Are your bumper cover clamps in good working order? Most of mine are busted, so I've had to be a little creative in securing the cover (involves a lot of tie-wraps)
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 18

Postby nickmescape - July 23rd, 2016, 6:26 pm

MadMax wrote:Good job :thumb: and you don't have a box of leftover parts :lol: Are your bumper cover clamps in good working order? Most of mine are busted, so I've had to be a little creative in securing the cover (involves a lot of tie-wraps)

haha thanks Max. Im glad i didnt have any leftovers lol All my clips were fine. i dont think the bumper was ever off from the factory.
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby nickmescape - August 28th, 2016, 12:44 am

had an excellent time offroading with my dad. here are some pics i took.
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures