My New E!

Post your pictures here!

Re: My New E!

Postby nickmescape - May 16th, 2016, 9:01 pm

THanks Squirrel and Rob. Took the wheels off a week or so ago and scrubbed them down and they shine like new :yahoo:
2003 Escape XLT 4X4 No Boundaries
Mods:
AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights,L.E.D. flood lights and mount, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher
Upcoming Mods:Cragar Soft 8 wheels
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4
My nickname: Nick
My vehicle: 2003 XLT 4x4 No Boundaries
My vehicle's name: The E

Postby nickmescape - June 3rd, 2016, 6:32 pm

Here are some of my favorite pictures i have taken recently. Let me know your favorite. :yes:

Mods:
AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights,L.E.D. flood lights and mount, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby MadMax - June 3rd, 2016, 7:36 pm

I like 'em all. You're very good with a camera :thumb:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 17

Postby nickmescape - June 3rd, 2016, 8:35 pm

MadMax wrote:I like 'em all. You're very good with a camera :thumb:

Thanks Max. sometimes i wonder what i could do with a real camera and not my phone :lol:
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby stone - June 3rd, 2016, 9:02 pm

Nice photos!. :yes: :thumb:
stone

E-C LEVEL 20
My vehicle: 06 Ford Escape XLT 4X4
My vehicle's name: Little Tonka

Postby nickmescape - June 4th, 2016, 9:11 am

stone wrote:Nice photos!. :yes: :thumb:

|Thank you stone :thumb:
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby MadMax - June 4th, 2016, 11:07 am

nickmescape wrote:
MadMax wrote:I like 'em all. You're very good with a camera :thumb:

Thanks Max. sometimes i wonder what i could do with a real camera and not my phone :lol:

:shrug: Some people just have a knack for perspective, lighting, etc. I have a fairly decent camera plus a very good camera on my Galaxy S phone and my pics always come out average at best no mater which camera I use.

I actually enjoy messing with pics via Photoshop and MS Paint more then taking the pic.

2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 17

Postby nickmescape - June 4th, 2016, 11:03 pm

thats cool Max. i suck at photoshop lol
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby nickmescape - June 26th, 2016, 10:13 pm

he here in a while lol. so today i went to a pick and pull in PA roughly a 3 hour drive each way with my buddies to look for parts for friends new project a 1989 bmw325 E30 and when we were there i checked out over 20 first gen escapes(almost half of them were nanners :yes: ) and they were all completely stripped but i did manage to pick up the oem v6 badges for my fenders. Let me know what you think :peace: Not sure if they are exactly where they are from the factory but i like the placement :thumb: :yahoo:
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby MadMax - June 27th, 2016, 1:56 am

Looks great! I did the same thing, by 2010 Ford had dropped the "V6" emblem from the side of the Escape. Being somewhat proud of my little V6 I got the same emblems and placed them where Ford did on the side front fenders :yes:

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 17

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures