Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

My New E!

56K views 417 replies 13 participants last post by  nickmescape 
#1 ·
Hey all, you could probably tell by my new profile pic that i bought the car! She is so clean!Even cleaner than my old E! We have to register her and we are picking her up next friday.

See less See more
#403 ·
Thanks guys. I used some strong double sided tape. basically how they installed them from the factory

#404 ·
she underwent a little surgery. :yes: Took the bumper off to paint the hitch. came out pretty nice

This piece is the only rust on the truck. probably because salt and mud and water get thrown up here from the tires

#405 ·
The end result. :yahoo:

#406 ·
:shades: Looks great! How easy/difficult to remove/replace the bumper cover? :shrug:

#407 ·
Squirrel said:
:shades: Looks great! How easy/difficult to remove/replace the bumper cover? :shrug:
It was a little hard to take it off but it went back together in a few minutes.

#408 ·
Good job :thumb: and you don't have a box of leftover parts :lol: Are your bumper cover clamps in good working order? Most of mine are busted, so I've had to be a little creative in securing the cover (involves a lot of tie-wraps)

#409 ·
MadMax said:
Good job :thumb: and you don't have a box of leftover parts :lol: Are your bumper cover clamps in good working order? Most of mine are busted, so I've had to be a little creative in securing the cover (involves a lot of tie-wraps)
haha thanks Max. Im glad i didnt have any leftovers lol All my clips were fine. i dont think the bumper was ever off from the factory.

#410 ·
had an excellent time offroading with my dad. here are some pics i took.

#412 ·
MadMax said:
Looks like fun. How's your dad liking his Cherokee?
he loves it :heart:

#414 ·
MadMax said:
This is why I'm so excited about the return of the SAP in 2017

With Es being the 2nd most popular compact crossover sold in North America it's hard to claim any individualism within the segment. I don't mind having the same car as everyone else, I just don't want it to look like everyone else's car
had to go back and find this post but Max my aunt just got the 2017 SAP in silver it is so dang nice

#416 ·
Here it is! Tires mounted! I have a 2 inch leveling kit for the front i need to find time to install it. :peace:

#418 ·
Squirrel said:
Looks great! :shades: :thumb: :yahoo:
Thanks Squirrel! i dont even wanna drive it anymore i just wanna stare at it :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.