New here

Post your pictures here!

Re: New

Postby backroad101 - July 13th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Next up (when the weather cools down) is to do the stereo with some sort of sub in back, either a small box or use the factory sub and trim panel I have sitting in the basement (or maybe both!)

2011 Escape XLT

Silver. 2.5L Sun and Sync package. 18" Mazdaspeed3 wheels/Falken tires/Ford center caps. Body color grille, billet upper and lower inserts, chrome door handle and mirror covers, custom engine cover, Class III hitch.
http://www.escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=23610
backroad101

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape XLT

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby backroad101 - November 28th, 2015, 7:45 pm

Oct 2015

Chrome door handles and AC vents (before/after)

2011 Escape XLT

Silver. 2.5L Sun and Sync package. 18" Mazdaspeed3 wheels/Falken tires/Ford center caps. Body color grille, billet upper and lower inserts, chrome door handle and mirror covers, custom engine cover, Class III hitch.
backroad101

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby backroad101 - November 28th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Nov 2015

Strut Tower brace

2011 Escape XLT

backroad101

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby MadMax - November 28th, 2015, 8:05 pm

Good job :thumb:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Postby Escape94 - November 28th, 2015, 8:06 pm

How did you take your vents out?? I haven't been able to find any how-to's.
Your engine bay looks very complete with the brace and engine cover

2011 Escape limited AWD V6 (301A) sterling gray metallic
Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Firestone Destination A/Ts P235/75/R16
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
OEM black moulding (grille, bumper, hatch)
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks
Hopefully some more to come in the future...(suggestions welcome :D)
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2011 Escape LTD V6 4x4

Postby MadMax - November 28th, 2015, 8:13 pm

If that's an overlay, don't think you would need to take the vents out to do it :shrug:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Postby Escape94 - November 28th, 2015, 10:00 pm

MadMax wrote:If that's an overlay, don't think you would need to take the vents out to do it :shrug:

unless its a chrome vinyl, just by looking at the pictures they look like they would be 'new' vents entirely

2011 Escape limited AWD V6 (301A) sterling gray metallic
Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Firestone Destination A/Ts P235/75/R16
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
OEM black moulding (grille, bumper, hatch)
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks
Hopefully some more to come in the future...(suggestions welcome :D)
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2011 Escape LTD V6 4x4

Postby backroad101 - November 29th, 2015, 8:40 am

Escape94 wrote:How did you take your vents out?? I haven't been able to find any how-to's.

It is the complete vent. With a plastic pry bar trim tool I just got part of it out the it just pulls straight out by hand. I got them at the junk yard and luckily was able to practice on another car first.

2011 Escape XLT

backroad101

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby MadMax - November 29th, 2015, 9:16 am

backroad101 wrote:
Escape94 wrote:How did you take your vents out?? I haven't been able to find any how-to's.

It is the complete vent. With a plastic pry bar trim tool I just got part of it out the it just pulls straight out by hand. I got them at the junk yard and luckily was able to practice on another car first.

Good thinkin' :yes: You really do meticulous good work :thumb:

MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 19

Postby Pullopen9 - December 2nd, 2016, 10:32 am

Rmmckenzie wrote:Super easy as long as you have a reputable wheel shop do the work and you're not changing it too much. I went from 63.4 to 67.1 which wasn't a lot. Just make sure your offset will be OK as well as the depth of the hub itself. If its too deep, you won't get your center caps on. I had mine done at Trudesign Wheel of Denver, CO for $40 per wheel.

Hi Rmmckenzie. How much deep for the center bore? I got this rims yesterday and i want to make it right. Thanks.
Pullopen9

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My nickname: MAGS
My vehicle: 2009 FORD ESCAPE XLT 3.0
My vehicle's name: LA PEROLA

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures