Here's a quick and easy way to upload your pics to the site. You'll need a free picture-hosting service. My fave is http://www.photobucket.com
, so these instructions apply to that service. If you already use another picture-hosting service, and you're not sure how to use it, reply here, and maybe someone here can help. Also, these instructions apply to Windows. I'm using XP with the "classic" interface (which looks like Windows 2000, not XP), so that's what you'll see here.
1) Register with Photobucket.
2) Upload your pictures. It's easy. Just click one of the three BROWSE
buttons at the top of your album page.
3) A standard Windows dialog box will appear. Click on the picture you want to upload, then click OPEN
4) Click the Upload
button. Wait a few seconds while the picture is uploaded, then you'll see your uploaded picture in your album. Hint: you'll only see new uploads if you're on the first page of your album.
5) When you want to post or PM and include one of your Photobucket pictures, simply click once on the box to the right of IMG CODE
, below the picture. You don't even need to copy it...the click does the copy, as you can see by the yellow COPIED
6) In your post or PM, click on where you'd like the picture to appear, then right-click and select PASTE
(or hold down the [CTRL] key and hit V).
2016 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD
, Magnetic Metallic, Charcoal Heated Leather, new 9/23/2015
- 2.0L EcoBoost I4, 6-speed auto, 301A, Sync 3/Sirius/HD, Panoramic Roof, Navigation
- Husky WeatherBeater 99741/23741 mats, Ford factory splash guards2008 Ford Fusion SE FWD
, Black, Charcoal/Red leather, new 2/23/2008, still strong and trouble-free
- 2.3L I4, 5-speed auto, Sync, Sport Appearance/Moon 'N Tune/Ambient Lighting packages, Husky WB 98301 mats2013 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD, Ruby Red Metallic, Charcoal Leather, new 11/2/2012, sold 9/23/20152010 Ford Escape Limited FWD, Black, Camel Leather, new 4/22/2010, sold 11/2/20122007 Ford Edge SEL Plus AWD, Blazing Copper Metallic, Charcoal Leather, new 6/18/2007, sold 4/22/20102005 Ford Escape Limited 4WD, Redfire Metallic, Pebble Leather, new 6/4/2004, sold 6/18/2007