2003 White Escape for parts

For sale, for trade, or maybe even for free!
Forum rules
Escape City cannot be held responsible for the results of transactions between members. Escape City encourages members to use PayPal, which has a dispute resolution process to help protect both buyers and sellers.

2003 White Escape for parts

Postby gotohllcarolina - November 10th, 2016, 1:17 pm

I am posting this vehicle for my brother in law. My wife and I bought him this car in February and unfortunately it didn't last very long. Recently the engine gave up and threw a rod. We are selling the entire vehicle, it is not in running condition. The title is clean, but we will require the buyer to sign a bill of sale acknowledging that the car is not in running condition and that the buyer can make no claim against the seller per the condition of the car. SOLD AS-IS.

2003 Ford escape, white with grey trim. V6 4wd. Nearly 200k Miles. Grey leather interior. Bluetooth stereo. Automatic transmission, power windows and locks. New tires in February. RUST FREE, this car lived it's life in North Carolina until this past February and has seen very little snow.

Asking $1500 for the vehicle. As is. Must be towed away.

Note: as stated I am posting this car for my brother in law. Therefore I will need your patience while making arrangements to view the car.
gotohllcarolina

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: 2003 White Escape for parts

Postby AusEscape - November 11th, 2016, 12:26 am

There was someone on the Ford Escape Owners Facebook site a little while back looking for a body. They had an engine. There is over 5000 people on there. I will try to find the post and let her know.
This is what the pic looks like. There is a few different ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AusEscape

E-C LEVEL 2
My vehicle: 2005 Ford Escape XLS 4x4 2.3L

Return to Swap 'n Shop