Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Global Ford Focus RS!!!

6K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Shocktech102 
#1 ·

#3 ·
:shades: :popcorn: That should do well in sales. Looks mean from everything I have seen

#6 ·
#9 ·
#12 ·
That front lower fascia reeks Mustang GT350.

That's not a complaint.

Knowing how the US hatchback will be with respect to the rear light arrangements (US: reverse, turn, and brake all up town; Europe: reverse down low, brake and turn at the top) - those are some awesome rear fog light placements that Europe's about to get.

#13 ·
Looks great. It will be interesting to see how the US version differs and how it compares to the STi, Evo and Golf R in instrumented tests.

#14 ·
I think it'll hang right with them, if not be better. I've been waiting for a US-spec RS ever since I had gotten to ride in Ford's MK2 RS500 test mule. Unfortunately, if I'm buying a hatch that is likely to be $35,000-$40,000 I want two doors only. They did the right thing back in '02 with the SVT and made both a zx3 and zx5 option and I hope they do the same here. But, in endless talks with my buddy who works for Carlisle and who talks with Ford daily, he says it is unlikely. Oh well, I'll just wait until the MK2 can be brought over because I like the sound of the volvo i5.

-Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.