Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

My other Ford

6K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  macdonps 
#1 ·
08 F150 V8 5.4L Heavy Duty, i've had her since new,few mods,Engine Programmer,Banks Exhaust,Touch screen Sat Nav,Viper pager alarm,remote start,De-locked,LED int bulbs and other mods i've forgot about.
Shes a little over 20 feet long, so an escape seems small.
New 7 lug wheels coming next week.

See less See more
#5 ·
Very nice F-150. I also noticed you keep your gravel in the driveway too. We have had gravel driveways in the past and I always found it a challenge to keep the gravel in the driveway, and out of the grass.

#6 ·
jonas1022 said:
Very nice F-150. I also noticed you keep your gravel in the driveway too. We have had gravel driveways in the past and I always found it a challenge to keep the gravel in the driveway, and out of the grass.
It's Quarry mix ,packs down hard and stays put.

#7 ·
I had crusher-run limestone, but it would still migrate. Real pain sometimes, and I had a boxblade on a tractor to move it too! :shrug: I think the JD riding lawn mower/tractor picked up gravel and busted three of four windows in a five year period. :doh:

#8 ·
The key or glue in this case to keeping the gravel in place is a high content of stone dust,the gravel is about 4" deep.

#9 ·
urbangrunt said:
Post some images of your new wheels. :thumb: Should look relly good with all the other mods you have.

I have to say I envy all of you who have room to stretch out, so to speak, and live life. Looks like you have a really nice spread there.

#10 ·
futameca said:
urbangrunt said:
Post some images of your new wheels. :thumb: Should look relly good with all the other mods you have.

I have to say I envy all of you who have room to stretch out, so to speak, and live life. Looks like you have a really nice spread there.
We have no neighbors and just fields all around us..............And in sNJ to!

New wheels and tires(BFG) off a new 2012

#13 ·
Wheels are due today!
Then it's the whole mess about with TPMS and costs :censor:

#14 ·
When i put my 20s on my escape i said screw it and left the tpms in the stock wheels and im just dealing with the warning light on the dash its way cheaper.

#15 ·
Wheels and tires on.7lug 17"

#16 ·
Those wheels look soooo sweet! :drool: :drool: It's a whole new truck, nice job! :thumb:

#17 ·
Thanks!! :beer:

#18 ·
I added a Retractable rear aluminum cover and new mirrors,led turns,puddle lights ,blind spot lowers.

Converted puddle lamps to LED

Ford mirrors

#20 ·
Biggee72 said:
Truck looks good. The wheels update is nicely. If it's 7 lug I'd imagine that's the one with the 10.25 rear diff?
Yes,
10.5 gear set with 4.10 rear axle

#24 ·
macdonps said:
Great Looking truck - I wanted to go full size myself but I don't have the room for one...yet! Is that a bakflip tonneau?
It's a fully retractable solid aluminum bed cover made by peragon(USA made)

#25 ·
Well that's the ticket then. I have been looking at toneau covers for a while and hate how the other retractables make you compromise on the space in the bed. It looks like a folding one too and always liked the look of them over other retractable ones. I was going to re-install my toolbox but this may have sold me...

Thanks for the info.

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.