Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

2003 Escape Nylon Screws/Rivets for interior Trim

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  14theRoad 
#1 ·
I am looking for the Nylon Screw rivet things that hold the interior trim in on a 2003 Escape. I broke quite a few of them and cannot seem to find replacement ones. I attached photos of what I am looking for. Any help is appreciated. They do not need to be the same color, just as long as they work the same. Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
If you have ever tried to match those up you will know that theres many sizes and they all appear to be similar, I would go to a wrecker and grab a few handfuls from various parts from another escape, theres dozens of them on most cars now, holding mudguards, bumper covers, insulation under hoods, interior trim, etc.
You can also get them from the dealer and some parts stores, sometimes they only have one size though, a generic part that may or may not fit. You will usually pay premium prices for these.

#4 ·
Ford and most OEM's refer to them as Push Pin or Push Pins.

You can try to find them on fordpartsgiant dot com. Enter in the make/model/year of the vehicle then start drilling down by body/interior etc. or just search PIN or Push Pin. You'll need to know the length of screw section and the diameter of the nut shaft just under the flange for the hole size. Both should be measure in mm to have an idea if you're looking at right one.

You can also look at Amazon for universal ones. That color might be hard to find though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.