Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Part Number Requests

160K views 356 replies 91 participants last post by  timhood 
#1 ·
I can look these up on command if anyone needs this info !

If I ask for a VIN # it's because I need it to make sure I give you the correct part number for your specific vehicle.

[mod]Added VIN message - RobtRoma[/mod]

#8 ·
tmcphail said:
I can look these up on command if anyone needs this info !
Thanks a bunch!! You are much appreciated in this City!! :beer:

#10 ·
Just curious, which database are you using and how much is it to subscribe? I do a lot of work for family friends/referrals, but I do it for free or a case of beer at most so I can't afford to pay a huge amount. However if it's reasonable I'd like to make my collection legal. I looked into AllData and the subscription fees for the DVD set were way too much for me to handle.

#15 ·
I'd be interested in a cost-effective part number source as well.

My Microcat DVD tops off at the 2005 model year, and the parts.com database doesn't list part numbers in their search-for-yourself diagrams (they're also slow to update, and with the Mountaineer listed under Ford, I have to wonder how accurate they are sometimes).

#17 ·
It didn't need one. I bought it from a seller on ebay who said it was...er...fixed.

Since the parts business is big $$$, I don't understand why manufacturers are so hush-hush about their part numbers.

#19 ·
Thanks, Torrie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.