42"curved light bar(lots of pictures)

Ignition, lighting, chassis, more

42"curved light bar(lots of pictures)

Postby nickmescape - December 11th, 2016, 1:37 pm

Hey EC havent been on in a while my computer crapped out :( . Here is the latest addition to the escape a 42" curved light bar. My goal for mounting was to not drill any holes into my roof or NB rack and this is what i have come up with. they aren't finished i still have to round all of the edges and paint them but it is too cold for paint this time of year. The night time shot does it no justice with my phone camera. i will get some night shots with my good camera soon.
2003 Escape XLT 4X4 No Boundaries
Mods:
AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights,L.E.D. flood lights and mount, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher
Upcoming Mods:Cragar Soft 8 wheels
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4
My nickname: Nick
My vehicle: 2003 XLT 4x4 No Boundaries
My vehicle's name: The E

Re: 42"curved light bar(lots of pictures)

Postby backroad101 - December 11th, 2016, 10:43 pm

I have been thinking of doing something similar. I want to get an extra crossrail for the roof rack and either mount to the bottom of the rail or cut off the ends of the rail and use the ends as mounts for the light bar. Will see in the spring.

2011 Escape XLT

Silver. 2.5L Sun and Sync package. 18" Mazdaspeed3 wheels/Falken tires/Ford center caps. Body color grille, billet upper and lower inserts, chrome door handle and mirror covers, custom engine cover, Class III hitch.
http://www.escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=23610
backroad101

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape XLT

Postby MadMax - December 12th, 2016, 1:22 am

Wow, that looks really good :thumb:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 17

Postby Half Assed - December 13th, 2016, 9:58 pm

Nice install. :)

I'd like to get one too, but I would rarely ever use it and the way you have it mounted is illegal in Florida. :lol:
"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold,
all that you need is in your soul." -Lynyrd Skynyrd

Half Assed

E-C LEVEL 1
My vehicle: 05 Escape 2.3/5spd

Postby nickmescape - December 17th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Half Assed wrote:Nice install. :)

I'd like to get one too, but I would rarely ever use it and the way you have it mounted is illegal in Florida. :lol:

What makes i illegal in florida? lol
Mods:
AVS BugflectorII, stubby antenna, Pioneer DEH-X6500BT head unit, Smoked taillights,L.E.D. flood lights and mount, Robs taillight trim,AVS window shields, 1 inch wheel spacers, custom grill, painted interior trim, Westin bull bar, 14" light bar in the grill, basket mounted shovel,fire extinguisher
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby nickmescape - December 17th, 2016, 2:28 pm

thank you guys
Mods:
nickmescape

E-C LEVEL 4

Return to Electrical Mods