The Raptor grill has landed!!

Body, brush guards, step bars, paint, detailing, more

Re: The Raptor grill has landed!!

Postby Black Bronco - March 15th, 2015, 6:39 pm

This is beyond awesome! I gotta get one of these...
Black Bronco

E-C LEVEL 1
My vehicle: 08 Escape XLT, 96 Bronco XLT

Postby WarriorV2 - June 24th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Unfortunately I believe McNeil racing ran out of stock or just stopped selling them :confused: :( :?
WarriorV2

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Postby FiveLiters - July 13th, 2015, 10:37 pm

WarriorV2 wrote:Unfortunately I believe McNeil racing ran out of stock or just stopped selling them :confused: :( :?

Dunno,but if they do still have them,the price went from the original $220 back when this started to $300 (scroll down in the link):

http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/raptor-fiberglass/
FiveLiters

E-C LEVEL 1
My vehicle: 2008 Ford Escape Limited 4x4

Postby BSwanCA - November 26th, 2015, 4:46 pm

Greetings PDC214,

So great make-over on your black Escape! I am doing the same here with an all black hybrid and was wondering where you got that Raptor grille? Could you possibly steer me to where I can get one? Totally changes the look of the car!

I really would appreciate it and will follow-up with a pic when finished. You can post here or at my Email

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving to you!

BSwanCA
BSwanCA

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Postby FRENCHY - November 26th, 2015, 5:17 pm

!
Moderator Message:
personal info deleted
2011 Ford Escape LTD Tuxedo Black Metallic-EX RIDE, 3 other Escape, My Father has my ex 2008 E Limited
-I am sold with Ford, sorry other brand - I try your car everytime before buying a Ford.

Pics of my E viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7758&start=30#p366903
FRENCHY
Sympatico Modérateur, membre du comité d'accueil, et la première affiche sur le quatrième serveur de E-C

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Frenchy
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape Limited/SAP
My vehicle's name: TFO(The Fourth One)

Postby Escape94 - November 26th, 2015, 9:36 pm

BSwanCA wrote:Greetings PDC214,

So great make-over on your black Escape! I am doing the same here with an all black hybrid and was wondering where you got that Raptor grille? Could you possibly steer me to where I can get one? Totally changes the look of the car!

I really would appreciate it and will follow-up with a pic when finished. You can post here or at my Email

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving to you!

BSwanCA

They are available from McNeil racing. Check out their website. Good luck!

2011 Escape limited AWD V6 (301A) sterling gray metallic
Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Firestone Destination A/Ts P235/75/R16
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
OEM black moulding (grille, bumper, hatch)
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks
Hopefully some more to come in the future...(suggestions welcome :D)
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2011 Escape LTD V6 4x4

Postby Ajbarbato15 - January 25th, 2016, 10:27 pm

[quote="pdc214"]Hey guys...so here is my grille (FINALLY). I need your honest opinions on what colors I should get it done. Please note that the grille is just propped up against the front grille...so it looks like it's popping out a ton.

I am trying to decide between
1. Just regular gloss black like my SAP grille now. Pros is that it matches my paint and wheels (which are the same exact black). Cons is that it might not look as good.
2. Matte black.
3. Either gloss or matte black with the FORD letters outlined in a thin stripe of blue.

[img]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/ryce214/2008%20Ford%20Escape%20XLT/2012-05-08_11-38-13_42.jpg[/img]

And here is how my Escape looks right now for reference

[img]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/ryce214/2008%20Ford%20Escape%20XLT/IMG_1303.jpg[/img][/quote]

Pdc214 do you mind me asking what wheel and tire setup you are running? Wheel specs? Spacers or no? And suspension mods? Absolutely love that look man
Ajbarbato15

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Postby Escape94 - January 25th, 2016, 10:29 pm

Ajbarbato15 wrote:
pdc214 wrote:Hey guys...so here is my grille (FINALLY). I need your honest opinions on what colors I should get it done. Please note that the grille is just propped up against the front grille...so it looks like it's popping out a ton.

1. Just regular gloss black like my SAP grille now. Pros is that it matches my paint and wheels (which are the same exact black). Cons is that it might not look as good.
2. Matte black.
3. Either gloss or matte black with the FORD letters outlined in a thin stripe of blue.

Pdc214 do you mind me asking what wheel and tire setup you are running? Wheel specs? Spacers or no? And suspension mods? Absolutely love that look man

Pictures are disabled for new members on their first post. Here you go.

:hi: :welcome: :hi:

His wheels are Drag Wheels DR-33s I have the same. 40mm offset and 16s so same as factory. And I'd guess some BFG A/Ts

2011 Escape limited AWD V6 (301A) sterling gray metallic
Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Firestone Destination A/Ts P235/75/R16
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
OEM black moulding (grille, bumper, hatch)
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks
Hopefully some more to come in the future...(suggestions welcome :D)
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2011 Escape LTD V6 4x4

Postby Ajbarbato15 - January 26th, 2016, 8:53 am

Escape94 wrote:
Ajbarbato15 wrote:
pdc214 wrote:Hey guys...so here is my grille (FINALLY). I need your honest opinions on what colors I should get it done. Please note that the grille is just propped up against the front grille...so it looks like it's popping out a ton.

2. Matte black.

Pictures are disabled for new members on their first post. Here you go.

:hi: :welcome: :hi:

His wheels are Drag Wheels DR-33s I have the same. 40mm offset and 16s so same as factory. And I'd guess some BFG A/Ts

Thank you sir. What's the width on those wheels?
Ajbarbato15

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Postby Ginther - January 26th, 2016, 9:25 am

If anyone is selling one of these Raptor grills let me know.
Ginther

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2015 Silver F250 Platinum FX4

PreviousNext

Return to Exterior Mods